Curve Cut Vest with a high neckline (4cm / 1.6 inch higher than medium neck drop) - neckline modification
Curve Cut Vest with medium neck drop.
Curve Cut Vest with a shorter hem (5cm / 2 inch shorter) - length modification.
Curve Cut Vest with racerback - back modification.
Curve Cut Vest with regular width.
mix & match models
6 month warranty
sourced & made in Europe
Design & Technology
Curve Cut Vest
Athletic, fitted and curve cut sleeveless vest. Stretchable, velcro repellent and sweat-wicking polyester / LYCRA™ blend designed for athletic use and sublimation. Safe, skin-friendly material with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification.
Available Sizes: XS- 3XL (based on CIS female sizing)
- Back: Regular Width Back, Racerback
- Neckline: Medium Neck Drop, High Neck (4cm / 1.6 inch higher than medium neck)
Length: Regular Length, Shorter Hem (5cm / 2 inch shorter)
The displayed price is valid for follow-up orders or a 10 piece minimum for first-time orders. Download our STEAKS® Team Uniforms PDF Catalogue.
Ready to order?
Request your STEAKS® Team Uniform offer by sending an email to email@example.com.
Safe and soft OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
Skin-Friendly, Velcro-Repellent, Sweat-Wicking Fabric
All of our materials are made in Europe and are certified with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for harmful substances. The tests for harmful substances cover legally banned and controlled substances, chemicals known to be harmful to health (but not yet legally controlled) and parameters for health protection. Taken in their entirety, the requirements go far beyond existing national legislation. Find out more about the testing process at www.oeko-tex.com
Stretchable material used for tops and accessories
- Products: Curve Cut Vests, Straight Cut Vests, Cuve Cut T-Shirt, Straight Cut T-Shirt, Basketball Vests, Sublimated Crash Pants, Sublimated Shin Guards,Reversible Helmet Covers
- Material composition: 83% PES (polyester) 17% EL (LYCRA™)
- Fabric Weight: 195gr/m2
- Durable: tested durable against velcro with Stockholm Roller Derby
Non-stretchable material used for tops
- Products: Straight Cut Vests, Straight Cut T-Shirt, Basketball Vests
- Material composition: 100% PES (polyester)
- Fabric Weight: 150gr/m2
- Durable: tested durable against velcro with Victorian Roller Derby
Non-stretchable material for Basketball Shorts
- Material composition: 100% PES (polyester)
- Fabric Weight: 280gr/m2
Stretchable material used for black Crash Pants
- Material composition: 77% PES, 22% Lycra™
Services to help streamline your order.
Try on and feel our uniform tops before you purchase! We offer full-size range fitting sets for various uniform top styles as well as individual fitting sets – starting at a 40€ deposit.
Print & Design Samples
Preview your design in real life before you commit! We offer free miniature print samples as well as ready-made jerseys in your final design (40€ + shipping) to ensure colour correctness.
- Design Sample: a ready-made team uniform top in your new design. - 40€ + shipping, 6-8 weeks production time.
- Free Print Sample: your design is printed on a small piece of your new uniform fabric. - 2 weeks of production time.
We can help turn your ideas into reality! We will design your individual outfit in close collaboration with you. The best part? You own the finished design. – 65€/h
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or request any of our team services.
Up to 14 sizes with sizing tips for all genders
Products and size ranges
Our STEAKS® Team Uniform Collection is available in the following size ranges:
- Uniform Tops: 7-9 sizes (depending on the style), ranging from XS - 5XL
- Uniform Basketball Shorts: 7 sizes, ranging from XS - 3XL
- Uniform Crash Pants: X sizes, ranging from XS - 3XL
- Shin Guards: 2 sizes in the ranges S-M and L-XL
To find your correct size, download the STEAKS® Team Uniform PDF Catalogue which includes size guides and product measurements.
Further, our size guide section on our Customer Care page can help your team members figure out their individual sizes.
STEAKS® Team Uniforms Collection
Follow these care instructions for longer lasting Team Uniforms
Wash at a maximum of 40°C, any solvent but trichloroethylene (symbol P in a circle)
Do not tumble dry.
Iron cool (max 110° C).
Follow the care instructions for our Contact Wear Collection if you are ordering Team Uniform Crash Pants.
Order process time
How long will production take?
Order process time for Team Uniforms
Quick Timeplan Overview
- First-time orders: 12 weeks if the design is delivered, includes a uniform top print sample
- Full-Service first-time orders:16 weeks includes STEAKS® design service and uniform top design sample
- Follow up orders: 8 weeks
Check out a detailed time plan in our Order Processing and Payment section.