When measuring, always measure:
- standing upright
- without clothes
The contact wear garments are elastic, which ensures a small size margin. If you are between sizes order one size up as the padding does not stretch too much. When sizing tops, pick the size closest to your under breast/chest measurement. When sizing bottoms choose the size closest to your hip/seat measurement.
The waist measurement is secondary when sizing both tops and bottoms unless you have a significantly larger waist.
If your measurements don’t quite match up to one particular size, we recommend the following when choosing the size of your contact wear bottom:
- Sizes XS-M/L: take the bigger size.
- Sizes M/L and up: take the smaller size.
For tops, it’s best to choose the size based on your under-breast measurement. If you’re clearly in-between sizes, we recommend the following when choosing the size of your contact wear top:
- Sizes XS-M/L: take the bigger size, except for the Puzzle Full Armour Shirt – choose size down.
- Sizes M/L and up: take the smaller size.
Ordering and Payment
All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped or production started.
- Europe: Paypal, Credit Cards (via Stripe), IBAN transactions (wire transfer)
- The rest of the world: Paypal, Credit Cards (via Stripe)
You can select your preferred payment option during checkout.
You will be able to switch the prices in the shop from € to AUS $, £ and US $ with our currency converter (look for this icon: on the product pages). The currency conversions are estimated and should be used for informational purposes only.
- In-stock items – may be cancelled without explanation within 14 days. Find out how to proceed in our cancellation policy concerning in-stock items.
- Made to order and Custom orders – may only be cancelled before they have gone into production. If you want to cancel a made to order or custom order please contact steaks (at) steakswear.com
- Group orders – if your order was placed using a coupon code from a Group Order Special a cancellation of the order will result in the entire order being cancelled. Individual items cannot be taken off the order during checkout or after the order has been placed and payment has been processed.
- Team uniform orders – may only be cancelled before their final approval. After the final approval the team uniforms will move into production and can no longer be cancelled. If you want to cancel a team uniform order please contact teamorders (at) steakswear.com.
We send out STEAKS orders as parcels, so every item sent will have a tracking number. The tracking number will be sent to you after your order has been sent out. Use the tracking number to follow your STEAKS parcel’s trip, find out when it will arrive and arrange for alternative pick-up options.
Currently, we do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO addresses.
Our carrier partners GLS and DHL provide online tracking. You will be receiving an email from the courier and all have options to rearrange shipping times and – depending on the courier – even alternative pick up locations:
Yes, we offer free pick ups at events. We’ll announce which events we will be attending in our social media channels, in our newsletter or on our “Where to buy” page. For some events, we will offer a free pick up code, which we will be communicating in the various channels.
The best way to stay on top of this is to follow us on social media or sign up for the newsletter:
- In-stock products – 5 business days
- Made to Order & Custom orders – 4-6 weeks (max)
- Group orders – will be sent out as soon as all items of the order have been completed
- Team Uniforms – production & delivery will take roughly 8 weeks. Planning, designing and sampling team uniform orders take 1-8 weeks.
Find out more about the individual order processing times on our Ordering & Payment page.
Return & Exchange
Refunds and exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis. Items can only be refunded if they have not been used and/or do not have traces of use.
Custom orders and team uniform orders are not eligible for return if they have been made correctly according to the information given by the customer. Find out more about our Refund & Exchange policies.